en - Re: [sympa-users] Re : Problems after update of sympa in Debian Wheezy

  • From: Ruud Baart <address@concealed>
  • To: David Verdin <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Re : Problems after update of sympa in Debian Wheezy
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 16:03:21 +0200

Thank you, that helps. After the update something in this area went wrong. I think I can correct it.

David Verdin schreef op 25-05-14 13:55:
Hi,

If you can't see the datasource fields in the web interface, you don't have
the proper rights.

Firdt thing to check : do you see the word "lismaster" below your mail
address on tje top left corner?
If no, your email address is not considered listmaster. Check sympa.conf for
the list of listmasters.
If yes, for some reason, the edit_list.conf file prevents listmaster from
editing these fields. This is not the default behaviour. Check the
edit_list.conf file. Send it to the list if you don't find anything relevant.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

David