en - RE: [sympa-users] Personalized To address

  • From: Steve Shipway <address@concealed>
  • To: Mitar <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Personalized To address
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 00:25:15 +0000

Yes, you're right -- I managed to get it all back-to-front... that's what
happens when you have 3 small children running about screaming as you type
:). You're right about this helping avoid antispam filters, too.

Anyway, it should be easy to do in code, since you're just replacing the
original To header, though there might be a bit more difficulty in doing it
properly (for example, if the list address was in a CC or Bcc and not the To,
or if there were multiple addresses in the original To).

Steve

Steve Shipway
University of Auckland ITS
UNIX Systems Design Lead