en - Re: [sympa-users] Personalized To address

  • From: Mitar <address@concealed>
  • To: Steve Shipway <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Personalized To address
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 15:00:40 -0700

Hi!

Ehm. Currently, when I send an e-mail to the mailing list, users get
e-mail like:

From: my-address
To: list-address
Bcc: recipient-email

And I would like it to be:

From: my-address
To: recipient-email

So it is opposite to what you are saying. And I think it would even be
better for anti-spam. So I would like that it looks like I am sending
to each recipient personally.

Mitar

--
http://mitar.tnode.com/