en - [sympa-users] Sympa and Cent OS/RHEL compatible version?

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed, address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Sympa and Cent OS/RHEL compatible version?
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 23:32:11 +0100

Hi,

I have been trying to install Sympa 6.4.17 on Cent OS version 6.4 for couple
of days and no success. I was having issues when downloading the Perl modules
using CPAN and then running with Apache 2. Though the sympa.pl process starts
without any errors and running the ./wwsympa.wrapper.fcgi at command line
producing the html content, but from the browser I am getting Internal Server
error.

Seems like the content formatted is not the correct format and this could be
because of the errors I got when I downloaded the Perl modules as from one of
the posts I have seen the problems of modules with OS versions and worked fine
with previous versions.

Can someone confirm me, the last tested version of the CentOS/RHEL that the
latest version of Sympa 6.4.17 works or point me to a place where I can find
it.

Thank you,
Venkat