en - Re: [sympa-users] Deliver mail from MAILER-DAEMON?

  • From: Isaac Freeman <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Deliver mail from MAILER-DAEMON?
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 16:54:38 -0400

In case it helps, this is what I'm seeing in the logs:

Mar 11 16:51:30 mx2 sympa[9404]: main::DoFile() Processing /address@concealed ; sender: address@concealed (Mail Delivery System)#012 ; message-id: <address@concealed>#012
Mar 11 16:51:30 mx2 sympa[9404]: main::DoFile() Ignoring message which would cause a loop
Mar 11 16:51:30 mx2 sympa[9404]: Moving bad file address@concealed to bad/

I can't figure out a way to get it to accept the message and send it to the list...