en - Re: [sympa-users] Upgrade strategy from Sympa 3.4.3 to Sympa 6.x

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Upgrade strategy from Sympa 3.4.3 to Sympa 6.x
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 15:12:59 +0200

Hi,

Yes, Sympa is now fully virtual host enabled and thus you need to have a value for this field.
As you come from a "no virtual host" version, I suggeest you set the default value "*" for each line.

This require a manipulation of you text query, but nothing a little perl script could not handle. You should also add all the manipulations to perform to a migration script that will be used once you are ready to definitively switch the servers.

Regards,

David