en - Re: [sympa-users] Sympa etc directory/Apache2 Errors

  • From: Justin Ellis <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sympa etc directory/Apache2 Errors
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 10:42:20 -0600

Why so many uninitialized variables?  That doesn't make a lot of sense having so many, and filling up the apache logs with errors...there is something we are missing surely?

I also noticed this in my sympa logs:
Dec  7 11:35:40 lists bulk[9646]: Bulk::get_remaining_packets_count() Unable to execute SQL statement (while trying to count remaining packets in bulkmailer_table) "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM bulkmailer_table" : MySQL server has gone away

The SQL query works fine on the database, and sympa is connected to the db.  I'm not getting any errors about connecting to the DB in the logs, everything appears fine except for this particular statement.

Thanks!
Justin