en - Re: [sympa-users] Sympa etc directory/Apache2 Errors

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Justin Ellis <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sympa etc directory/Apache2 Errors
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 11:12:38 +0100

Justin Ellis a écrit :
I also noticed this in my sympa logs:
Dec 7 11:35:40 lists bulk[9646]: Bulk::get_remaining_packets_count() Unable to execute SQL statement (while trying to count remaining packets in bulkmailer_table) "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM bulkmailer_table" : MySQL server has gone away

The SQL query works fine on the database, and sympa is connected to the db. I'm not getting any errors about connecting to the DB in the logs, everything appears fine except for this particular statement.
This error happens sometimes at startup. we believe this is due to a shared variable handling the connection to the database which is concurrently used when a Sympa process forks.
It has no other influence than this log, but it is annoying, sure. We are looking for a solution bu didn't find anything satisfactory to date.

Cheers,

David

--
David Verdin