en - [sympa-users] Sympa etc directory/Apache2 Errors

  • From: Justin Ellis <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Sympa etc directory/Apache2 Errors
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 14:03:34 -0600

Good Afternoon All,

I've recently installed Sympa 6.0 on a new server, and am having some issues with it.

I believe I have all of the necessary Perl modules installed, but I'm getting errors in my apache2/error.log:

Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /home/sympa/bin/wwslib.pm line 213.
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at /home/sympa/bin/Log.pm line 102, <CONF> line 750.
Use of uninitialized value in string ne at /home/sympa/bin/Conf.pm line 1160, <CONF> line 750.
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at /home/sympa/bin/Conf.pm line 1161, <CONF> line 750.

Upon reading some messages in the archives, it seems as though the culprit could be a missing etc directory in my sympa configuration file.  It points to a proper directory, but there are only 2 files in this directory : cookies.history and data_structure.version.

I looked at an existing Sympa 5.3.x installation, and there seems to be quite a few more files in /home/sympa/etc .  Is this a change from 5.3.X -> 6.0, or am I missing something?

Thanks!
Justin