en - Re: [sympa-users] How do I re-open a closed list?

  • From: Liam Kirsher <address@concealed>
  • To: Adam Bernstein <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] How do I re-open a closed list?
  • Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2009 16:42:52 -0800

Okay, figured it out...
Thanks again.

Liam Kirsher wrote:
address@concealed">
Adam,

Okay, I found the list status setting at the bottom of the List Config->
Misc page, and set it to Open.
However, it didn't appear to load the data in subscribers.closed.dump.

By the way, thanks for helping!

Liam

Adam Bernstein wrote:

Well, I can list the closed mailing list.  But it looks like the only
option I have is to "Purge selected lists". Is the option to reopen a
list in a more recent version of Sympa?

No, click on the list's name on that page of closed lists, then in the
list menu on the list you'll have the Restore option.

--
Liam Kirsher
PGP: http://liam.numenet.com/pgp/