en - [sympa-users] How do I re-open a closed list?

  • From: Liam Kirsher <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] How do I re-open a closed list?
  • Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 16:51:48 -0800

Hi --

A user inadvertently closed his list. In trying to re-open it, I copied
the previous config file (config.0) to config.
However, I also need to reload the subscriber data. It is there,
conveniently, in subscribers.closed.dump.

But... how do I insert those subscribers into the database?

In searching for an answer I saw that I could import subscribers by
setting DataSource to file inclusion... but apparently this only works
with a simple file having one email address per line. The format of the
subscribers.closed.dump file is
> date 1132366331
> update_date 1132366331
> email address@concealed
> reception mail
> visibility noconceal

So, how do I import the subscribers with all the associated data?

I'm running v. 5.4.3.

Liam

--
Liam Kirsher