en - Re: [sympa-users] sympa halt when user change access on share file

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Wen Si <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] sympa halt when user change access on share file
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 16:40:34 +0100

Thanks Wen,

I added this bug to our tracker: https://sourcesup.cru.fr/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=6504&group_id=23&atid=167

It will be processed along with its elder brothers!

Regards,

David

Wen Si a écrit : Hi,

When I test on share file function, found out there is a bug.
I set Who can view to restricted to subscribers (default).
Who can edit to moderated for subscribers(editor).

After user uploaded a file to share folder and before moderator approves it, user trys to change access control on the file this will cause sympa stop response.

I tested on Linux and Solaris with Sympa 6.0.

Thank you. Sincerely, Wen Si

David Verdin
Comité réseau des universités