en - Re: [sympa-users] All receivers in To: header

  • From: Serge Aumont <address@concealed>
  • To: Marc Meurrens {HMp} <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] All receivers in To: header
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 14:41:07 +0200

Hi
Sympa can''t be configured in order to rewrite To: or Cc: with the
complete subscribers lists. We will not do any code or accept any
contribution for that. That would make a lot of troubles with mailing
list. Just imagine multiple Cc: or Bcc: ... And what about "reply" ? etc etc

Sympa 6.1 will be the first version that can parse messages in order to
personalize message content with some subscribers attribute (that's a
very old feature request, I sayed in the past that we will never do it
;-) . So it will be possible to send a message with the subscriber email
in the To: header with that version.

( we are preparing both 6.0 and 6.1b )

Serge