en - Re: [sympa-users] All receivers in To: header

  • From: Marc Meurrens {HMp} <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] All receivers in To: header
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 11:43:45 +0200

Hello all,
Hello Daniel,

I am also quite new to Sympa.

==

I understand from your message that,
when a list (say : address@concealed )
includes address@concealed and address@concealed
you are able to produce a different 'to' header for each
message issued to the members, so that each member
may see his/her own address such as address@concealed
A nice feature btw :
very interesting so that, if the member has several aliases,
he/she knows which one is known by the list, and is thus able
to easely modify the settings, unsubscribe, etc.

Until now, I was just able to configure a list so that
the 'to' header, for everybody, is the list itself,
thus address@concealed
exactly as it is done for this very list address@concealed

Could you, please, explain how you configured the list
as to obtain a different 'to' header for each member ?

==

Regarding your question,
you may, at least, introduce a link in the footer text of each message
(in the "personalize" menu) with a message such as :

       The list of the receivers of the current mail is available by a click on :
       < address@concealed?subject=REVIEW%20mylist >

Hope this can, temporarily, help you.

==

Thanks in advance for your answer on configuration.
</marc>

address@concealed a écrit :
address@concealed">
Hi

I'm relativly new in sympa and have a question that our list users asked me:

They want to have the complete list of receivers (at least those who are not
marked as invisible) in their TO or CC Mail headers (message body). This is
necessary for their workflow.

An example

Person a and b are receivers

Person a gets: