en - Re: [sympa-users] SPAM problem

  • From: Serge Aumont <address@concealed>
  • To: Muhammed Sameer <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed, Riccardo Veraldi <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] SPAM problem
  • Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 09:14:00 +0200

Hi

You may have a look at http://www.sympa.org/manual/antispam

If you don't have antispam filter engine running on the MTA serving
Sympa, you should consider private list. private list are list where
message from non subscribers are rejected. There are several scenario
send with variations based on that idea. Check them.

At last there are blacklist in Sympa, a sympa.conf parameter should be
active in order to make it availible.
http://www.sympa.org/manual/conf-parameters/conf-parameters#use_blacklist

managment of blacklist in done in the web interface for moderator.

Serge