en - Re: [sympa-users] SPAM problem

  • From: Muhammed Sameer <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed, Riccardo Veraldi <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] SPAM problem
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 08:21:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

* Rather why dont you consider spam filtering at your MTA level itself before
the mail is fed to sympa.

* Or set up an Mx where you filter the mails before they are sent to the MTA
that sends the mail to sympa.

* This is a more clean and permanant fix. how long you plan to update a text
file.

Regards,
Muhammed Sameer