en - [sympa-users] Define multiple editors-moderators in family config

  • From: Mark Sallee <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Define multiple editors-moderators in family config
  • Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 15:55:03 -0700

Ok, I figured this out by simply adding these editors manually to the
family's config.tt2 - leaving out all the fancy variables.

editor
reception mail
email address@concealed
visibility conceal

editor
reception mail
email address@concealed
visibility conceal

editor
reception mail
email address@concealed
visibility conceal

and then was able to re-instantiate the family, passing on these
settings to all 50 lists.

Issue closed.