en - Re: [sympa-users] Define multiple editors-moderators in family config

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Mark Sallee <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Define multiple editors-moderators in family config
  • Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 16:32:04 +0100

Hi Mark,

I tried it with the latest trunk development version available and the 5.4.5 version and it worked just fine (with the same data you provided in your mail).
What version do you use?

Regards,

Mark Sallee a écrit :
Ok, I figured this out by simply adding these editors manually to the
family's config.tt2 - leaving out all the fancy variables.

editor
reception mail
email address@concealed
visibility conceal

editor
reception mail
email address@concealed
visibility conceal

editor
reception mail
email address@concealed
visibility conceal

and then was able to re-instantiate the family, passing on these
settings to all 50 lists.

Issue closed.