en - Re: [sympa-users] Re: Get both messages to list and directly

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Sympa Users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Re: Get both messages to list and directly
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 15:45:01 +0100

RESENDING : Forgot to send it to the list. I alos fix a message bug. ;)

Indeed. My brain must be due for overhaul. :P

sympa-users is *not* set to reply to all. Therefore:

1- the Reply-to header is not set
2- You client uses its default behaviour, which to answer to the original sender and not to the list.

I had no idea Evolution was able to use the mailing-list specific SMTP headers. That's one point for this client.
I'll check whether Thunderbird can, too.

Cheers,

Paul Menzel a écrit :
Dear David,

thanks for your answer. (It was put into the Spam-folder by Google
Mail :( ).