en - Re: [sympa-users] [solved] message headers for reply to the list

  • From: Paul Menzel <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] [solved] message headers for reply to the list
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 00:11:20 +0100

Dear Cefiar,

Am Dienstag, den 20.01.2009, 09:48 +1100 schrieb Cefiar:
> Paul Menzel wrote:
> > I am new to Sympa. But from Mailman I am used to be able to hit Ctrl + L
> > in Evolution and it replies to the list, without pasting the other
> > addressees. Is this handled differently in Sympa?
> >
> > Did I overlook this in the FAQ?
> >

> The way Evolution handles this is by using the List-*: headers.
>
> You may want to compare messages that do and don't work to see what the
> difference is.

Ok, I found it. There are no List entries in the header in David’s
message.

I think the reason is, that he sent me two messages (directly and over
the list) and that one got filtered out.

I now remember having to change this option also in my Mailman user
configuration to send me both messages. I guess the same is necessary in
this situation.

The only problem now is, that I can not log in into my user preferences.
Somehow all this authentication seems to be not working for me for the
sympa mailing list.

I only see a Connexion in the left box and no username and password
fields. The button is directing me to another log in for (CRU and such).

I do not know if it is something with my setup or with Sympa 6.0a4 or
something different.

Thanks,

Paul