en - RE: [sympa-users] duplicate mailman message-specific rejection notification

  • From: "Philip Crandall" <address@concealed>
  • To: "'Serge Aumont'" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] duplicate mailman message-specific rejection notification
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 13:20:29 -0500

Serge,
Thanks for the patch. I worked on getting it applied, but I'm not sure I
see that it's possible to utilize the body of the message. It looks like
only the subject of the message is being passed to the command parser (i.e.
if it finds a command in the subject it ignores the body completely):

From sympa.pl:

$success ||= &Commands::parse($sender, $robot, $subject_field,
$is_signed->{'subject'}) ;

unless ($success eq 'unknown_cmd') {
$cmd_found = 1;
}

It seems like only the subject line, robot, and sig_mod are passed to the
reject() function from Commands::parse(). It appears you could possibly
grab an additional argument in the command line in the regex in
Commands::reject().

From Commands::reject():

Did the patch work on your installation? Am I missing something?

Thanks again,
Philip