en - Re: [sympa-users] duplicate mailman message-specific rejection notification

  • From: Serge Aumont <address@concealed>
  • To: Philip Crandall <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] duplicate mailman message-specific rejection notification
  • Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 11:54:55 +0200

Philip Crandall wrote:
Serge,
Sorry so late (in the middle of a migration to Sympa)...Thank you.

It sounds as though it will be a number of rejection messages that can be
specified. Has any thought been given to allowing the moderator to type in
free-form text, such as mailman allows? Also, could the body of a rejection
command somehow be made available to the rejection template?

For example:
I get a message as a moderator from Sympa asking me to distribute/reject.
I reply to the message with the reject/distribute command in the subject.
Could the body of that reply be made available to reject.tt2?
I did it : http://www.sympa.org/manualtest/list-definition#reject.tt2

You may apply the following patch :
http://sourcesup.cru.fr/cgi/viewvc.cgi/trunk/src/Commands.pm?r1=5122&r2=5172

It will be included in 6.0 but it is a very simple patch that can be applied in many old Sympa version.

Serge