en - Re: [sympa-users] HTTPS with virtual robots?

  • From: Adam Bernstein <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] HTTPS with virtual robots?
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 09:52:02 -0700

Basically it is SO simple that I just don't know how to explain the
setup as long as you don't ask more specific questions. ;-)

Yes, you know, I was being a bit stupid. I realized after writing that I was just missing the part where you can point a ScriptAlias in a bunch of different hosts to the same wwsympa.fcgi location; I was thinking you would need to run a different wwsympa.fcgi process for each host or something. But of course not, it's as simple as you say. Now we just have to figure out how to get 150 or so new IP addresses from our ISP for all the virtual hosts... :)

Thanks for the input, and sorry to waste everyone's time!

adam