en - RE: [sympa-users] No access to MIME attachments when moderating messages

  • From: "Robert Tassoni" <address@concealed>
  • To: "David Verdin" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] No access to MIME attachments when moderating messages
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 22:11:53 +1100

Thanks very much David. I did more testing and it appears viewmod in
wwsympa.fcgi cannot see contents of the sub-directory generated via. Mhonarc
containing the MIME attachment.

A temporary work-around is to change MIMEARGS in
/home/sympa/bin/etc/mhonarc-ressources.tt2 to remove the subdir option
resulting in: m2h_external::filter; usename
This places the MIME attachment in the same directory as the msg#####.html
for the moderated message and viewmod is able to correctly present the
attachment to a web browser.

Regards

Robert Tassoni
National Library of Australia.