en - Re: [sympa-users] Button Create_list

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Button Create_list
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 11:44:56 +0100

Hi,

'listmaster" is a tricky name for the value of this parameter. It doesn't designate the listmaster user(s), but the create_list scenario used.

You can create your own scenario to tell who can create lists.

For example:

- First, you create a scenario file named "create_list.myscenario" with your own rules;
- Then, you change sympa.conf this way:

## Who is able to create lists
## This parameter is a scenario, check sympa documentation about scenarios if
you want to define one
create_list myscenario

If you aren't fluent in authorization scenario, please refer to the documentation:

https://www.sympa.org/manual/index#authorization_scenarios

Regards,

address@concealed a écrit :
Hi group,

How can I add one more subscriber to create_list option? (in sympa.conf)
Now in my sympa.conf has only the listmaster able to create list, but i want
add others users.
my sympa.conf: ## Who is able to create lists
## This parameter is a scenario, check sympa documentation about scenarios if
you want to define one
create_list listmaster

thanks

--