en - [sympa-users] multi robots and https

  • From: Peter Langhans <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] multi robots and https
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 12:46:55 +0100

We run 1 sympa server with potentionally about 250 robots. 1 for each
department
at the University of Zurich. We do not allow users to use passwords but on
pages
reached by https. So we have to use https for the sympa robots configuration.
Reading the manuals, I had the impression that I have to maintain 1
certificate
for each robot, thats 250 in all. Am I right.

Thanks Peter

Peter Langhans
address@concealed
IT Services