en - Re: [sympa-users] New beta and postgresql

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Olivier Berger <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] New beta and postgresql
  • Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 12:10:04 +0100

OK, it's time to produce a complete doc.
I'll write it, add it to the manual and let you know when it's ready.

The basic idea was to help list owners take a decision when moderating a subscription by providing additional informations regarding candidate subscribers.
But its usability goes further than this basic usage (help in messages moderation, meeting organizations if subscribers provide their addresses and so on).

Regards,

Olivier Berger a écrit :
Hi.
I'm afraid it's not really obvious what this new features is meant
for :(

Can you explain that again, please ?

Thanks in advance.