en - Re: [sympa-users] New beta and postgresql

  • From: Øystein Gyland <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] New beta and postgresql
  • Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 16:04:44 +0100

On Tue, 2008-02-05 at 15:29 +0100, Ståle Kristoffersen wrote:
> Hi, we tried to upgrade our test-install to the new beta, the upgrade
> failed so now we are trying to install the new version from scratch.

Hi, we encountered this after we upgraded:

sympa=> SELECT custom_attribute_subscriber from subscriber_table ;

<?xml version="1.0"
encoding="UTF-8" ?><custom_attributes></custom_attributes>

( line wrap not included in the database. )

All of the users have this attribute. I can't remember that I've seen
this with the previous version, and the attribute does looks a bit odd
to me..

--
Øystein Gyland