en - [sympa-users] Call for help improve Sympa state in Debian if you use PostGreSQL

  • From: Olivier Berger <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: Stefan Hornburg <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Call for help improve Sympa state in Debian if you use PostGreSQL
  • Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 18:02:47 +0100

Hi.

In any case, it seems that Sympa may need a little help from its Debian
users if they use PostGreSQL.

There's currently a "grave" bug
(http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=440109) which leads to
Sympa's removal from the "testing" version of the distribution.

If you have some capacity to test sympa over PostGreSQL, maybe you can
help fix that bug ?

Thanks in advance for Debian ;)

P.S.: I have not investigated on this bug atm since we're using MySQL...
but just trying to help keep Sympa in Debian.
--
Olivier BERGER <address@concealed>
Ingénieur Recherche - Dept INF