en - [sympa-users] Re: Re: Call an external script

  • From: Rustam <address@concealed>
  • To: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Re: Call an external script
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 20:20:47 +0400

Hello.

If I replace [topic] with
[topic-sender] or [topic-auto] messages come trough
That means your function returns always '1'.
but my script
receives no arguments.
That is probably because the topic wasn't set, neither by the sender nor automatically.

My test messages all contain some text in the subject field.

Does [topic] really represents a subject field content of a message ?

The following scenario works perfectly:

CustomCondition::sendsms([msg_body]) smtp,smime,md5 -> do_it

My script gets message body text so my only problem now is how to extract a subject.

Best regards,
Rustam.