en - [sympa-users] Call an external script

  • From: Rustam <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Call an external script
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 18:55:11 +0400

I'm trying to setup a list which starts a script upon message arrival
and gets message subject and body as arguments.

As I see the only way to call an external script is to use custom
conditions in authorization scenario. So I've created the following
scenario for my list:

CustomCondition::sendsms([topic],[msg_body]) smtp,smime,md5 -> do_it
true() smtp,smime,md5 -> reject,quiet

But every message gets rejected. If I replace [topic] with
[topic-sender] or [topic-auto] messages come trough but my script
receives no arguments.

Maybe I use wrong scenario variables ? Can somebody help me, please ?

Best regards,
Rustam.