en - [sympa-users] urlize doesn't work, how to diagnose the problem?

  • From: address@concealed (Janusz S. Bień)
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] urlize doesn't work, how to diagnose the problem?
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 15:39:21 +0200

Although I am subscribed to the list

https://steel.klf.uw.edu.pl/wws/info/hotline-test

with the urlize reception mode, I receive all the messages exactly as
they are send, with all the attachments.

If you wish, you may subscribe to the list and to reproduce the
problem yourself.

BTW, some attachment, as in

https://steel.klf.uw.edu.pl/wws/arc/hotline-test/2007-09/msg00009.html

are placed in-line, deprived of such information as the file name.

I will appreciate very much your help.

Best regards

Janusz

P.S. I'm still running 5.2.3, but hope to install 5.3 on a different
computer by the end of the month.

--
,
dr hab. Janusz S. Bien, prof. UW - Uniwersytet Warszawski (Katedra