en - [sympa-users] Re: Re: urlize doesn't work, how to diagnose the problem?

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Re: urlize doesn't work, how to diagnose the problem?
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 17:47:12 +0200

Janusz S. Bień a écrit :
On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 David Verdin <address@concealed> wrote:

Hi,

There is a list parameter named "urlize_min_size" that defines the minimum size below which an attachment won't be urlized. Its default value is |10240| bytes.

Change it if you want to make lighter attachment to be transfered.

Thanks for reminding me about this parameter.

After additional experiments (still with 5.2.3) I can now reformulate
my question:

Looks like signed messages are never urlized. Is this intentional?
Yes.
When we urlize a message, we alter its content. Altering a signed message can mess up the signature (for example, an MD5 footprint).
We then do our best not to change a single byte in such messages, which rules out the urlize mode.

Regards,
Best regards

Janusz

--