en - [sympa-users] Re: Spam blocking

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: Liam Kirsher <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Spam blocking
  • Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 07:51:02 +0200

Liam Kirsher wrote:
What am I doing wrong?

One of my lists is receiving lots of spam, which is forwarded to me for
moderation. It's clearly labeled as spam by SpamAssassin.

In my /home/sympa/etc/scenari directory I have a file
include.send.header, which contains
title.gettext silently reject mail labeled as SPAM

match([header->X-Spam-Flag],/YES/) smtp -> reject,quiet
You should look at send header scenario which can contain implicit rules for all mailling lists. The file is named : include.send.header . If a rule in this file return "editorkey" or "editor", the moderation action it will be applied before the rules you define about X-Spam-Flag header.

May be, if you are confiant with your antispam filter you could move "match([header->X-Spam-Flag],/YES/) smtp -> reject,quiet" to "include.send.header" so it will be applied to all your lists.

Serge