en - [sympa-users] Spam blocking

  • From: Liam Kirsher <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Spam blocking
  • Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 15:20:02 -0700

What am I doing wrong?

One of my lists is receiving lots of spam, which is forwarded to me for
moderation. It's clearly labeled as spam by SpamAssassin.

In my /home/sympa/etc/scenari directory I have a file
include.send.header, which contains
> title.gettext silently reject mail labeled as SPAM
>
> match([header->X-Spam-Flag],/YES/) smtp -> reject,quiet
However, I still receive the messages!

Since the spam messages are all from non-subscribers, I would be happy
to silently reject non-subscriber messages, as well, or instead.
I don't have a problem with subscribers forwarding spam.

Previously, I thought I had handled this with a send.private scenari,
but it turned out that wasn't working.

Anyway, I must be doing something wrong here. Any help is much appreciated!

Liam

--
Liam Kirsher
PGP: http://liam.numenet.com/pgp/