en - [sympa-users] RE: Re: Using editor_include for lists

  • From: "Yves Blusseau" <address@concealed>
  • To: "'Olivier Salaün olivier.salaun-at-cru.fr |Sympa Dev/1.0-Allow|'" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] RE: Re: Using editor_include for lists
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 11:17:32 +0200

Hi Olivier,

It's really great to defined members of a list from different data source
(like RDBM, LDAP, HTTP, etc...). But can you do this also for owner and
editor? For example we can't define owner from an HTTP source. I really need
this option because for my own lists, owner and editor must be defined
dynamically.

Best Regards,
Yves Blusseau