en - [sympa-users] Re: Re: Re: Using editor_include for lists

  • From: Olivier Salaün <address@concealed>
  • To: Steven Peterson <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Re: Re: Using editor_include for lists
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 16:15:04 +0200

Sorry, it was a typo in my mail : no underscore and no asterisk.
Compared to your first try, you just need to add .incl to the filename.

Steven Peterson a écrit :
Thanks so much for the information. So when I set a editor_include source of 'editorfile' (in the list config), are you saying that the file itself in the data_sources directory should be called 'editorfile_*.incl*_'? (With underscores and asterisks?)

Olivier Salaün wrote:
[...]
config file for list has:
editor_include
reception mail
source editorfile

data_sources/editorfile:
Wrong ; the file should be 'data_sources/editorfile_*.incl*_'
[...]