en - [sympa-users] Re: Migrating from Listproc

  • From: Olivier Salaün <address@concealed>
  • To: Ryann Levo <address@concealed>
  • Cc: sympa-users <address@concealed>, address@concealed, Dale Ghent <address@concealed>, address@concealed, address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Migrating from Listproc
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 11:07:02 +0200

Hi Ryann,

All migration software that were submitted are listed on this page <https://www.sympa.org/wiki/contribs/index>. And it seems that we don't have any listproc2sympa script listed.

I Had a quick search in my mailbox and found out a few persons who previously asked about this topic in the lists ; they are Cced to this message. You might contact them, maybe collect some pieces of code and hopefully write a listproc2sympa script that could be distributed on www.sympa.org.

Dale Ghent announced in 2006 that he had started writing a migration tool but I don't remember receiving his submission.

Take a look at these links provided by Dan Clawson :