en - [sympa-users] Re: Re: Re: Re: is this a but (is anybody else seeing this?)

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Miles Fidelman <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed, Hatuka*nezumi - IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Re: Re: Re: is this a but (is anybody else seeing this?)
  • Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 10:40:52 +0100

Hi Miles,

I also noticed problems of this kind with service mails header fields on our server.
It seems related to the use of the new MIME::EncWordsPerl module that Sympa uses.

Soji, I submited a bug report about this problem : http://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=23502

Miles Fidelman wrote:
The mailto: entries are an artifact of Seamonkey's mail reader, and my cutting and pasting. Sorry about that.

If I look at the message as text, what I'm seeing is this:

To: Listowners <"address@concealed, mfidelman"@fidelman.net>

which is clearly malformed. And seems to be the case across at least several, if not all of the lists on our server.

The admin_table entries look just fine.

As you suggest, I'll add an entry to the bug tracking system.