en - [sympa-users] How to disable the archive using the web?

  • From: "Patrick von der Hagen" <address@concealed>
  • To: "sympa-users" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] How to disable the archive using the web?
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 11:11:09 +0100

Hi all,

I'm probably a little bit stupid, but using Sympa 5.2.3 one owner does
not need an archive and wants to disable it. Using the listowner- or
listmaster-webinterface, I found no way to disable the archive, but had
to modify the lists config-file manually.
Is there a trick? Did I miss the right option?

--
CU,
Patrick.