en - [sympa-users] Re: Re: Re: is this a but (is anybody else seeing this?)

  • From: Miles Fidelman <address@concealed>
  • To: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Re: Re: is this a but (is anybody else seeing this?)
  • Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 14:26:05 -0500

Olivier,

The mailto: entries are an artifact of Seamonkey's mail reader, and my cutting and pasting. Sorry about that.

If I look at the message as text, what I'm seeing is this:

To: Listowners <"address@concealed, mfidelman"@fidelman.net>

which is clearly malformed. And seems to be the case across at least several, if not all of the lists on our server.

The admin_table entries look just fine.

As you suggest, I'll add an entry to the bug tracking system.

Thanks,

Miles

Olivier Salaün - CRU wrote:
Hi Miles,

We didn't notice such strange things on our server. I'm really wondering where do those "mailto:"; prefix come from ?
Could you check your admin_table DB table ?

Please submit an entry in our tracking system, so we keep track of the problem.

Thanks.

address@concealed wrote:
Hi Folks,

I never did hear anything back on this - has anybody else seen this problem? Does it look like a bug that needs to be reported?

Thanks,

Miles Fidelman

Olivier Salaün - CRU wrote:

Just got this in my inbox.