en - [sympa-users] Re: Trailing slash problems while viewing list archives

  • From: Graham Todd <address@concealed>
  • To: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed, address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Trailing slash problems while viewing list archives
  • Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 12:41:17 -0500

Hi,

Oops, sorry for the bad report. This was on a FreeBSD server where we
never install from source: it turns out we'd installed 5.2.2 i.e. the
latest version from BSD ports. So it was *not* 5.2.3.

I guess the "other Olivier" hasn't updated the FreeBSD port yet :)

Thanks for the patch. Our work around had been to remove the trailing
slash in mhonarc-resources.tt2 and rebuild the mhonarc archive from the
shell ... I can never find the web UI for that :-)

Merci infiniment et nos excuses pour la mauvaise info.

regards,

Graham Todd - Bellanet.org/Dgroups.org

ps: of course BSD ports are always "from source" but the version of the
source code that the port was using was 5.2.2

--
Graham Todd - Bellanet.org
613-236-6163 x2443