en - Re: [sympa-users] deleting a number of posts from the archives

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: "S. Woodside" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] deleting a number of posts from the archives
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 09:24:44 +0200

The mass-deletion feature is available since Sympa 5.2. It adds a checkbox in front of each message in the month view, if the user has list owner or listmaster privileges. If you have just upgraded to 5.2.1, you need to run a "rebuild" process first because all the web archives pages are static web pages that won't take the latest template into account. The "rebuild archive" feature is restricted to listmasters and is therefore available via the "sympa admin" page.

Note that the mass-deletion checkboxes are only available via the chronological view, not via the Thread page. But we'll extend this in the next Sympa release...