en - [sympa-users] deleting a number of posts from the archives

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] deleting a number of posts from the archives
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 00:31:17 +0200

Hi, I have a mailing list that was contaminated for a while by spam. Now I've
solved the spam problem and I want to go back through the archives and delete
about 100+ spam messages that are still stored there.

Is there some way to do this quickly? I find that using "tag this message for
deletion" is very time-consuming as I have to go through each email and then
back to the list again...

--simon

PS Maybe by editing the database? or the file system?