en - Re: [sympa-users] Problems getting sympa to use static .css file

  • From: Adam Bernstein <address@concealed>
  • To: "Ward, Michael" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Problems getting sympa to use static .css file
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 17:40:53 -0700

Ward, Michael wrote:
I thought that was what I was doing by specifying the css_url? It seems
to me that Sympa has generated the custom file for me then ignores it.

I think generating the file and using it are entirely separate; css_path tells it where to generate it into, css_url tells it what to use. I was assuming that /sympa was the address on your server to the WWSympa script, in which case /sympa/css will simply continue using the default Sympa dynamic CSS generator. You would need to put the style.css file in a directory that is accessible to your Web server, wherever your HTML files live, and then point css_url at that directory's URL.

If /sympa is not the path to the WWSympa script, then nevermind, you would seem to be doing everything right and I'm not sure what to suggest.

ab