en - Re: [sympa-users] Question about dynamic inclusion

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Question about dynamic inclusion
  • Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 15:39:21 +0100

That's the standard behavior of Sympa : owners and editors don't receive posts unless they are subscribed to the list
But you're not the first who is surprised by this behavior so we might change or extend it...

address@concealed wrote:

hi everybody, I difined my family like this

[...]
include_sql_query
db_type mysql
host myhost.edu
user sympa
passwd sympa_pass
db_name test
sql_query SELECT DISTINCT email FROM USUARIO where tipo = [% sql.GRUPO
%]
[...]
My idea is create a newsletter, and i thinked only the owner and editor anc
send posts. This is true but they don't recive any mails. Include proces
works good because I see the sympa database and they appear in. reception
mail isn't the correct option?