en - [sympa-users] Question about dynamic inclusion

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Question about dynamic inclusion
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 15:07:40 +0100

hi everybody, I difined my family like this

lang es
subject [% subject %]
status open
visibility noconceal
send newsletter
web_archive
access closed
archive
period year
access owner
clean_delay_queuemod 15
subscribe closed
unsubscribe open,notify
review owner
invite closed
custom_subject [% listname %]

owner_include
reception mail
source prueba
source_parameters 3

reception mail
editor_include
source prueba
source_parameters 1

include_sql_query
db_type mysql
host myhost.edu
user sympa
passwd sympa_pass
db_name test
sql_query SELECT DISTINCT email FROM USUARIO where tipo = [% sql.GRUPO
%]

shared_doc
d_edit default
d_read private

serial 0
ttl 60

My idea is create a newsletter, and i thinked only the owner and editor anc
send posts. This is true but they don't recive any mails.
Include proces works good because I see the sympa database and they appear in.
reception mail isn't the correct option?

PD: Any advice to configure my newletter list is wellcome.

THKS for all.