en - [sympa-users] v5.1 / scenarii & authentication / problems adding subscribers using the web interface as privilidged owner

  • From: Dirk Jahnke-Zumbusch<address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] v5.1 / scenarii & authentication / problems adding subscribers using the web interface as privilidged owner
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 19:29:59 +0200

Dear sympa-users and -developers,

I'm puzzled with the scenario/authentication features of sympa.

One of my test e-mail addresses requested a new list and
the listmaster (myself, other credentials) made that list
available. The e-mail address of the list requestor is privilidged
and I would suspect, it would be possible to add subscribers
in the "Review" page by typing an e-mail address and
clicking the "Add" button afterwards.

But I'm wrong:

add : you are not allowed to perform this action

Why?

The log says, I "may not add" that new address (see below).

The add.default file's content is:

title.gettext add performed by owner do not need authentication (notification)

is_owner([listname],[sender]) smtp,md5,smime -> do_it,notify
is_listmaster([sender]) smtp -> request_auth
is_listmaster([sender]) md5,smime -> do_it,notify

Do I have to explicitly define web-scenarii??
I copied all scenarii into the .../etc/scenari directory, no :ignores.

What am I doing wrong?

Any hint is greatly appreciated ! :-)

And now for the debug log:

[robot desy.de] [client 131.169.40.251] [user address@concealed] [list