en - RE: [sympa-users] v5.1 / scenarii & authentication / problems adding subscribers using the web interface as privilidged owner

  • From: "Jahnke-Zumbusch, Dirk" <address@concealed>
  • To: "Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites" <address@concealed>, "Dirk Jahnke-Zumbusch" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] v5.1 / scenarii & authentication / problems adding subscribers using the web interface as privilidged owner
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 10:29:59 +0200

Bonjour,

>No default scenario is correct for what you are doing if you are
>identified as listmaster or list owner. When you are looged the role
>(listmaster or owner must be present just under your email in the left
>side of the page near "logout" button (version 5.1). As list owner you
>should have access to the admin section in the list menu. Isn't it ?

As listmaster I am allowed to do anything -- like expected. I may
subscribe addresses in the "Review" page as expected.

As soon as I use a role as "Privileged owner" (like you say, this is
displayed in the upper left corner, close to the logout button), I am

- not allowed to subscribe users using the web interface ("add" in the
"Review" page); this throws the "may not add" error, mentioned in the last
e-mail

- not allowed to confirm subscription requests, using the "Subscribtions (1)"
navigation entry under the "Moderate" part of the navigation bar; this
triggers a "subindex : you are not allowed to perform this action" and
in the log

[robot desy.de] [client 131.169.40.253] [user address@concealed]
[list intra.it.test1] do_subindex

List::am_i(owner, intra.it.test1, address@concealed)

[robot desy.de] [client 131.169.40.253] [user address@concealed]
[list intra.it.test1] do_subindex: address@concealed not owner

But I am able to confirm subscription requests replying to the confirmation
request e-mail!

The web interface says: "priviliged owner" but when trying to confirm the
subscriptions with the same interface I am *not* allowed to do this and the
log states, that "address@concealed" is *not* owner...

And that puzzles me.

Do you have any idea, where I could look for further hints or enable even more
debugging?

So long
Dirk

--
Dirk Jahnke-Zumbusch Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron
DESY Hamburg IT Systems / Bldg. 2b / Room 221