en - Re: [sympa-users] queue problem

  • From: Johann Spies <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] queue problem
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 15:40:48 +0200

On Wed, Feb 16, 2005 at 03:58:02PM +0100, Olivier Salaün - CRU wrote:
> Hi Johann,
>
> My first comment concerns the version of Sympa you are running : I know
> that Debian still distributes this old 3.x version of Sympa but, because
> there have been a huge amount of bugfixes in the meanwhile, I consider
> fairly unsecure to run this version, today, in a production environment.

I will start experimenting with a newer sympa on another machine. I
suspect upgrading it without breaking some things will be difficult.
It was not too easy to get it up and running on Debian with the
postgresql database.

Thanks for you reply.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies Telefoon: 021-808 4036

"Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our
sorrows; yet we considered him stricken by God,
smitten by him, and afflicted. But he was pierced for
our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and
by his wounds we are healed." Isaiah 53:4,5